Hello there, I am Rezwan ‘Jehuty’ Mostofa, the director of Surge 6 eSports LTD and the team owner for Team Revolution. I manage our current teams and now we are looking for a League of Legends team heading into 2017. I want to ask you some preliminary questions before we have any full discussions. Please send all applications to email@example.com and please note if you either do not meet our requirements (i.e. 1000 Twitter followers, League requirements etc.), It’s most likely that your application will not be responded to or considered.
- Must speak English
- Aged over 18 years old (all members- exceptions can be made depending on circumstances)
- Must be full team and preferably together for a long period of time.
- Use communications as a team (Teamspeak, Skype, Discord etc.)
Please send the following with your application:
- Short bio of your history as a competitive player(s), achievements as a team or individually and goals as a team.
- Country of origin (each player)
- Current rank(s)
- Length of time as a team
- Current average rating of team?
- What you expect from our organisation (please be specific, expected salary range, LAN coverage)
- Social Media Links (Twitch.tv & Twitter)
- We do not hand out salaries to anyone, you must reach a specific criteria on Social Media including having atleast 1000 followers on Twitter.com and 1000 on Twitch.tv)
What we offer?
- Contractual obligation
- Potential LAN & Travel support
- Website & Social Media exposure
- Growth in our organisation
- Psychological coaching
- Salaries if justified
- Sponsor equipment such as headset & keyboards